Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Suntruck hybrid tea rose



Sunstruck is truly a special rose.  The gorgeous yellow gold blooms glow in the sun.  If you are an exhibitor, this is a rose you may want to add to your garden.  There is what is called a peakocking through the petals.  It almost looks like there are coral gold veins spiraling through the petal, and did I mention you get quite a few perfectly formed blooms.  It is a very tall rose for me, so plant behind your medium roses or towards the back of your garden.  There is only one fault to this gorgeous rose and that would be the absence of scent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another rose for my "list"!

organicgardendreams said...

Wow, that is a beautiful rose and your photos of it are awesome! Admittedly this is a rose that is not quite in my preferred color range, but I have to say I love this one. I would like to see it in person when I visit your garden next time.

Christina