Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pat Austin ( David Austin shrub rose)


I really did love this rose.  Everything from the smell, which is so strong yummy, to the glowing yellow and gold cupped blooms.  The thing with Austins in southern California is that some keep growing and growing and growing.  If you have been to southern California you know that most yards are on the smaller side.  I had to give both of my beautiful Pat Austins away because they ran out room.   This was last year blooming in front of the heavenly bamboo...

1 comment:

organicgardendreams said...

Pat Austin is a wonderful rose and I love the fragrance, but I know what you mean by that Austins are getting out of hand here in Southern California. Still it is a little sad that you had to get rid of it because of not having enough room...

Christina